Arkadia

Arkadia

Register

Welcome To

The Void Bar IC (Always Open)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • Read OOC before posting: https://www.roleplay-arkadia.com/forums/topic/the-void-bar-ooc-always-open/

The Void Bar

The glass tubes of tempered glass sparked with life as neon violet light spilled out of them, spelling out a simple, yet powerful spell: Open. Marcos, the most likely culprit to the spell’s activation, didn’t exactly know how the neon sign worked, but he knew once it was flicked on, thirsty patrons from across the multiverse would begin to pour in through the oak doors leading to The Void bar. The tall, dark haired proprietor of the bar at the edge of space and time went back to wiping the thick wooden top of the bar proper, a ritual of his after officially opening for the night.

“Whatcha reckon you’re cleanin’, considerin’ I already wiped the bar down, like I always do,” Amilie snarked as she laid a cheek on her fist, balancing herself by placing her elbow on the bar table.

“Whatever wasn’t picked up the first time, kid,” Marcos said after taking a few moments to consider.

Amilie sucked her teeth, she was an excellent bartender and took pride in doing a great job of maintaining the front of the bar. Marcos knew the jab – well, he wouldn’t even consider it a jab but Amilie was the proud type – would bite him in the ass somewhere down the line tonight, it always did. At this point a bit of chit chat between him and Amilie was part of the ritual, even if the young Neko girl didn’t care for such things.

“You ready for another exciting night, Ami,” Marcos finished wiping the bar, taking a seat on a bar stool and placing his own elbow on the worn wood.

“I’m always ready, boss, was born ready. Sassy and lovely thing like me was made for exciting nights. Honestly, I don’t know how this place would even run without me,” Amilie shot back as she poured herself and Marcos each a shot of tequila.

That was the one part of the ritual Amilie was more than happy to follow, even if she wouldn’t admit it.

“To exciting times, then.”

Both let the clear liquid spark a fire down their throats until it settled nicely in their bellies, bringing a warmth only a drink shared with a friend could.

As the small human like creature was walking, a smell hit there nose. The fresh smell of cleanliness and alcohol. The smell Kaz had loved for awhile now, following the smell until they had reached a glowing LED light in front of them, “The void bar,” it had read but there face hadn’t changed. There lynx like ears where still perked up and there bobbed tail still frozen into place. Confused but not showing it, the rather edgy lynx necko had watched from the window as the employees talked, there golden eyes widening as they watched and their over grown ears slowly going to rest.

(Kaz is agender and uses they/them pronouns :D)

(Ded?)

Voices

Replies

Tags

This topic has no tags

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.